Cancun Mexico is a great destination for affordable dental care. High dental care costs in the US and Canada are driving patients to Mexico for quality, low-cost dental services. Obtaining permanent dentures in Cancun offers a great opportunity to obtain natural looking and functioning teeth without blowing the budget.
What are Permanent Dentures?
Permanent dentures are permanent replacement teeth. The dentures bonded or implanted into the mouth in place of damaged or missing teeth. Permanent dentures are considered better than a traditional dentures, as they don’t need to be taken it out, and there is no slippage while eating or talking. There are two types of permanent dentures – partial and complete.
Permanent Denture Options
- Partial Permanent Dentures: Ideal for patients with just a few teeth missing. An assessment will be made of abutment teeth (the neighboring teeth on both sides of the gap created by missing teeth) to determine if a partial permanent denture is a viable option.
- Complete Permanent Dentures: Also referred to as implant permanent dentures and used to replace a few missing teeth or a full set of teeth. If your gums are in a healthy condition, the surgeon will screw titanium rods into the bone tissue of the gums. Implant dentures are cemented on to the titanium posts once the gums are healed.
How Affordable is Affordable Dental Care in Cancun?
Cost is perhaps the most important factor in decision-making when it comes to getting affordable dental bridges, or inexpensive dental implants abroad. Cancun Mexico is a great destination for affordable dental care
- Affordable dentures in Cancun, Mexico are very much a reality as the dental prosthesis here are much lower than the prices quoted in the US and Canada.
- Dental tourists can expect to save anywhere from 50% to 70% on what they would have paid in own country.
- Low permanent denture costs in Mexico allow patients to get the dental care they need but can’t access in their own countries because of high costs.
Key Advantages of Affordable Permanent Dentures in Cancun
There are many major advantages of getting fixed dentures in Cancun.
- The quality of dental services is on par with American standards. Cancun dental clinics provide the latest dental equipment and offer a variety of dental treatments.
- Mexican dentists are highly trained and experienced in all kinds of dental procedures. Several dentists practicing in Mexico received their training in the United States.
- Because of Mexico’s geographical proximity to the U.S., American citizens can save both money and time by opting for permanent dentures in one or two days in Cancun instead of traveling further abroad (to India, or Costa Rica for example).
- No waiting times are an added bonus. Patients can get their dental procedure, as per their preference and convenience.
Take the next step with Taqtik!
Need more information on why Cancun Mexico is a great destination for affordable dental care? Or ready to take the next step? Contact us, or search through available dental packages on the Taqtik Marketplace!