Fifty years ago, social norms did not allow for the discussion of your sex life, let alone the appearance of genitals. In society today, the discussion is more common, and certainly more accepted. Authors and playwrights write about it. Musicians sing about it. There are even ways to design the look of it. Corrective surgeries like the labiaplasty and the penoplasty are increasingly popular among medical tourists, and many are travelling to Mexico to consult with specialist Dr. Juan Jose Mendez at Clinica ICER and change the look of their genitals with reshaping surgery.
Genital reshaping surgery restores or improves the shape of the genitals, to the satisfaction of the patient. Female genital reshaping (labiaplasty) is performed to change the size and shape of the inner labia and the inner lips of the vulva. Male organ enlargement or augmentation surgery (Penoplasty) is performed to increase length, girth of the penis or both.
The labiaplasty is usually performed to reduce the size of the labia menora (inner lips). The surgeon removes the unwanted tissue and remodels the labia into the desired size and shape. Alternatively, a wedge-shaped section of the labia is removed. Occasionally, a labiaplasty is performed to reduce the size of the labia majora (outer lips) and some women choose to have surgery to tighten the vagina (vaginoplasty) at the same time.
Two factors are considered in your pre surgery consult before the operation. Length or girth? Both can be improved upon with surgery, and some men choose to address both issues at the same time.
- Enlargement penoplasty- this operation increases penis length. An incision is made at the base of the penis and cuts the ligament that attaches it to the body. This will cause it to extend out further from the body, so is not actually longer, but more of it is visible. Depending on the technique used and the anatomical conditions of the patient, penis length can be increased by up to six centimeters.
- Girth penoplasty- this operation increases the penis width using fatty tissue harvested (removed) from another part of your body. The surgeon may sew strips underneath the skin of the penis (dermal fat grafting) or inject fat into the penis (fat transfer).
- Full penoplasty- some men choose to have their penis size increased in both length and girth during the same operation.
Sensitivity is not lost after a penoplasty. Once the healing is complete (approximately one month) the sensitivity will return to normal.
Clinica ICER is a leading medical institution in Mexico, with clinics in both Satillo and Sante Fe. Their innovative facilities offer world class treatments cosmetic medicine, including genital surgery with Dr Juan Jose Medez, who is board certified in both Mexico and the United States.
- Saltillo- A visit to Saltillo is a genuine Mexican experience. You can explore the area’s cultural heritage with museums, cathedrals and beautiful murals. The local restaurants and café offer a huge variety of colourful and delicious traditional Northan Mexican cuisine.
- Santa Fe- Mexico City’s most modern district, and home to towering skyscrapers and a bustling business centre. Santa Fe is packed with all the trappings of a cosmopolitan city, with several college campus, global chain hotels and sprawling shopping malls- including Centro SataFe which is among the largest in Latin America.
Take the next step
To find out more about genital surgery at Clinica ICER in Saltillo, or Sante Fe contact Taqtik Partner Success Manager Patricia Barrueco directly at email@example.com. You can also search for Clinica Icer packages on the Taqtik Marketplace, request a firmquote or book a consultation for while you’re on holiday.