One of the great benefits of visiting South Korea is the Value-Added Tax Refund (VAT) for foreign tourists. You can get back from 8% to 10% for everything you spend after availing more than KRW $ 30,000 (USD $ 250).
The VAT also applies for Cosmetic Surgery with VG Plastic Surgery, the top specialists in Seoul who can guarantee the best results ! They are awareded by LBMA (Luxury Brand Model Awards) in the Beauty and Plastic Surgery Category, so definitely they are your best choice in Seoul.
You can pick from many different procedures, among others:
– Double Eye Lid (Blepharoplasty)
– Face Lift
– Facial Bone Countouring
– Breast Surgery
– Hair Transplant
Is the Refund Process easy ?
1) After receiving the service from VG Plastic Surgery, you will get a receipt.
2) At the airport, show your passport, receipt, and credit card.
3) Get your VAT back in 7-14 days.
Are you eligible for the Cosmetic Surgery Tax Refund ?
1) All people who depart from Korea within 3 months from the date of their cosmetic treatment.
2) Foreign tourists who have stayed for less than six months in the country.
Paying your Cosmetic Procedure in cash
If for any reason, patients refuse to get a tax refund and pay by cash, VG Plastic Surgery can provide you with more discount !
Take advantage of these benefits and make your dreams come true with VG Plastic Surgery !