Quironsalud health care network is Spain’s leading provider of health care services. Many couples seeking assistance through IVF will travel to countries like Spain, where the most advanced technology and comprehensive care is more readily available.
What is IVF treatment?
IVF is a treatment that seeks to bring eggs and sperm together in a laboratory setting to form embryos that can be transferred to the mother’s uterus. Eggs can be fertilized by conventional IVF, or through a process known as Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection.
When is it recommended?
- With your partner’s sperm -for women with moderate or severe endometriosis -failure of artificial insemination -for women with blocked fallopian tubes or adhesions -moderate-to-severe abnormalities in male partner
- With sperm from a donor -single mother-to-be or two same-sex parents -repeated failure of insemination with sperm from a male partner -severe abnormalities in a male partner -repeated implantation failure
How effective is it?
- ICSI fertilization has a similar effectiveness to IVF.
- The rate of pregnancy obtained, which on average is over 50% per cycle, is largely dependent on the women’s age and the number of embryos transferred.
What does it involve?
- Ovarian stimulation
- Egg retrieval
- Embryo transfer
- Embryo vitrification
- Fertility preservation
- Egg and embryo vitrification
- MACS-magnetic activated cell sorting)
- PGD-re implantation genetic diagnosis)
- Time lapse system for embryo incubation
QuironSalud in beautiful Spain can offer you all these treatments and techniques, to make your dreams come true. Happiness is just one step away.