Medical travelers choose to have weight loss surgery in Malaysia for a variety of reasons, often medical. For patients struggling with obesity conditions, a sleeve gastrectomy can be an important ally for maintaining a healthy weight.
Malaysian hospitals can offer patients quality surgical services, for a fraction of the price they would pay in their own countries.
About Gastric Sleeve Surgery
- The Gastric Sleeve is one of the newer and less invasive gastric reduction surgery options available.
- A sleeve gastrectomy eliminates 85% of the stomach’s surface area. A smaller stomach allows you to feel fuller sooner.
- A Laparoscopic camera helps the surgeon to make small incisions, which reduce recovery time and the possibility of scarring.
- The Mayo Clinic reports that “the sleeve gastrectomy portion of surgery may be all that’s needed to lose sufficient weight”.
- The Gastric Sleeve and other bariatric procedures are typically reserved for patients with a BMI of over 35. Talk to your doctor first to determine if the procedure is right for you.
Take the next step with us!
Need more information? Or ready to take the next step? Contact us, or search available bariatric packages on the Taqtik Marketplace below.